What is Kangen Water?
You’ve probably heard of Kangen water at some point—the ionized water alkaline water that became popularized in Japan. Touted to provide a wide range of benefits, many people ask if it’s the real deal. Is Kangen water a scam? No, absolutely not. If you are unsure about whether Kangen water is worth it, here is what you need to know:
The Benefits of Kangen Water
Kangen water is created through the process of ionization. Using electrolysis, hydrogen molecules in water have their electrons activated, transforming ordinary tap water into alkaline water. The Kangen process removes impurities found in water, such as rust and added chemicals, and ensures naturally occurring minerals are easily absorbed in the body, promoting health and wellness.
Benefits of using Kangen water include:
- Improving Hydration – Water molecules tend to “clump up” in tap water. The ionizing process used by Kangen reduces the size of these clusters which allows water to enter your cells easier, making the hydration process more efficient.
- Balanced pH – Alkaline water is designed to match your body’s pH levels. By drinking ionized water, it ensures your body stays in balance and reduces the risk of illness (bacteria prefer to grow in more acidic environments).
- Improved Blood Oxygenation – Alkaline Kangen water can increase oxygen levels in your blood, which leads to lower risks of heart disease and improved overall health.
- Eliminating Free Radicals – Free radicals in your body can be destructive and lead to increased risks of cancer. Kangen water is an extremely powerful antioxidant that can eliminate free radicals and reduce your risk of serious health issues.
- More Than Just Health Benefits – Kangen water does a lot more than make you healthier; it also improves the taste of food, makes dishes easier to clean, and helps with food preparation.
Kangen Water is ISO and WQA Certified
Kangen isn’t a system designed to scam people. The products are thoroughly tested and meet a wide range of criteria to maintain quality certifications. Started in Japan, Kangen products are created by a company that cares about providing real benefit.
The producer of Kangen water has a Gold Seal by the Water Quality Association and has ISO 9001, 14001, and 13485 certifications. This means all Kangen products are designed to ensure products meet all standards issued to promote health, minimize environmental impact, and meet customer expectations.
Is Kangen Different Than Competitors?
Kangen water is the industry leader in creating alkaline water products that actually work. Unlike competitors, Kangen water is WQA certified and has a National Certification from the Ministry of Health in Japan. Kangen products are created with cutting-edge technology such as 99.99% titanium electrodes while other companies use materials that contain impurities such as iron, nickel, and copper. Kangen water machines go through a rigorous quality control process to ensure each product meets standards to promote health and wellness.